We are pleased about your interest in our homepage and our company. The website is operated by:
Schleißheimer Str. 104
represented by Managing Director Rosemarie Schuster,
District Court Munich, HRB 178080
When you use this website we collect various types of information, some of which is provided by you as a user and some of which is necessary to use the website or arises from your use of the website. Personal data is information about the personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, payment details and IP address. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of processing the contract or if you have expressly consented to this. The information will not be used for any other purpose.
The following data protection principles apply to the use of our website and other services offered via it (e.g. contact form):
1. We protect your personal data by seizing all reasonable and necessary technical and organizational possibilities so that they are not accessible to unauthorized third parties. Our website and other services offered through it therefore use appropriate encryption mechanisms for the provision of content and during the input and transmission of data. When communicating by e-mail, we also recommend the use of encryption for confidential information.
2. The person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU-GDPR is Rosemarie Schuster, c/o Techcast GmbH, Schleißheimer Str. 104, 80797 München, email@example.com .
3. When you send e-mail messages or other communications in particular comments to us or post them directly on the Website, we retain such messages to process the request, respond to questions, and improve the website, products and services. We will delete the data collected in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
5. You have the right at any time to inquire free of charge about the data collected about your person. You also have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data with effect for the future and to demand correction or deletion of the data stored by us. In particular, you have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
For the provision of information and revocation as well as for the notification of a request for deletion, please contact the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will then immediately provide the information or confirm the execution of your request for deletion. A deletion requested by you will then be carried out subject to statutory retention obligations. If a deletion cannot take place completely due to legal storage obligations, we limit the processing and inform you accordingly.
6. Data that is collected directly within the framework of the use of the website:
When using the website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address (abbreviated data protection data stored)
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Browser name and version, language setting
- Operating system and its version
- Cookies can be used in the following form:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. This gives you the option of either accepting or rejecting a cookie. The information collected and analyzed is used to improve services and the website, to personalize the web experience, and to enable easy login to persistently set login cookies.
7. Data collected by analysis tools (WebAnalytics) or services used by us within the framework of the use of the website:
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google")(on the basis of our legitimate interests, i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer in the sense of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. of GDPR). Google Analytics uses the cookies described above that are text files stored on your computer that allow analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, providing a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online services by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online service and to provide us with other services associated with the use of this online service and the Internet. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
We only use Google Analytics with IP anonymization enabled. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not merged with other Google data. User can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly. However, be aware that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data (including your IP address) related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months.
- On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to conveniently use the map function.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged by Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
- We offer you a newsletter in which we inform you about new products, case studies and current events. If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, you must provide a valid e-mail address. By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to receive the newsletter and to the procedures described above.
- The newsletter will be sent by CleverReach, a shipping service provider and platform of CleverReach GmbH Co.KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede, Germany. There is an agreement on order data processing. The e-mail addresses and surnames of our newsletter recipients, as well as their other data described in the context of these notes, are stored on the servers of CleverReach exclusively in the European area.
- By registering for a newsletter, the user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of personalized sending of the newsletter and to provide evidence of consent to the sending of the newsletter.
- The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation times.
- You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and thus cancel your newsletter subscription. After your cancellation, your personal data will be deleted within two months. Your consent to receive the newsletter will expire at the same time. At the end of each newsletter you will find the link to the cancellation.
9. Google reCAPTCHA :
- We use the Google reCaptcha service to determine whether a person or computer makes a particular entry in our contact or newsletter form. Google uses the following information to determine whether you are a human being or a computer: IP address of the terminal device used, the website that you visit on our site and on which the captcha is embedded, the date and duration of the visit, the identification data of the browser and operating system type used, Google account if you are logged in to Google, mouse movements on the reCaptcha areas and tasks for which you must identify images. The legal basis for the data processing described is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. There is a legitimate interest on our part in this data processing to ensure the security of our website and to protect us from automated entries (attacks).